Friday, February 10, 2006

Subject: yo yo

big *, what's up dude! our mutual comrade *** the Vulgar tells me you're in germany, spreading your good cheer and screwing desperate east german chicks in the ruins of the berlin wall. i'd expect nothing less, of course.

anyways, i'm writing because i'm going to be in NYC in March, and i was wondering (though i haven't seen you in years, and had hoped to keep it that way) if i might be able to crash at your pad for a couple of nights? obviously if you are still in germany or have several orgies scheduled at that time, i can find other accomodations. but i thought i'd ask anyway...and if you are in town, at the very least i'd like you to take me out on the town and buy me a drink.

drop me a line if you get a chance, my good man. and not that you need it, but here's a tip on german women...they love it when you say "i'd buy that for a deutschmark!"...for whatever reason, those words are the keys to the volkswagen if you know what i mean. that's a free one from me to you, my man! peace.

No comments: